Music. :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 20, 2010

HUNGER GAMES CAST- MY PICKS

Katniss- Ellen Page:

I personally think she could play Katniss because
1.) She can act.
2.) She just has that look to her that screams "Katniss" in my opinion.
3.) With a little hair dye, her hair would be the perfect shade (sleek and black)

Now let's see if she can sing. But you know, there's always lip-synching. *shrugs*

Peeta- Haven't found anyone

Gale- Haven't found anyone. If you can find a good Gale (which, I know is IMPOSSIBLE), COMMENT. PLEASE. He just has one of those hard to place faces where really, only your imagination can see. >_<

Prim- Elle Fanning or Abigail Breslin:

Okay, so she's the perfect age, and with like hair dye and stuff, she could be Prim. And she can act. That's definitely important.





http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/1761911/elle-fanning-phoebe-in-wonderland-premiere-05/

Okay. I couldn't get the picture on. But seriously, Elle Fanning is also the perfect age, perfect hair, can act, blah blah blah. The skin's great, too.

And if you're like, their eyes aren't the right color, I'll just say there's a thing called colored contacts these days.

Haymitch- Robert Downey Jr.

Well, for one, he can act, and he just's how I imagined Haymitch to be. All he has to do is act drunk and kinda depressed. Not hard.









More later. :P

Fare thee well. *waves*

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you know I haven't really thought about it, but you're right, Robert Downey Jr would be a really good Haymitch, He has the right look, and he IS a great actor. And Ellen Page isn't how I imagined Katniss to look, but thinking back to the story she would be a really good match too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen Page has just one of those too kind faces. If she can keep up a scowl, yeah. She'd be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downey, I think, would be a really great Haymitch.
    He just has the kind of face that I can imagine him being that type of character.

    Ellen Page...
    Not so much.
    I really have no idea who would make a good Katniss, but definitely not Ellen.

    And Prim...
    Yes, I could see that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I said yes I could see that, I meant Abigail Breslin by the way.

    ReplyDelete