Music. :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guess what? :)

Okay, I'm officially turning this blog into a book-ish thing blog. Yes, I still will be the same random Jenn and post the same random things. But along with that, I'm having a lot of book related stuff, too. Like, discussions for books like the Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gemma Doyle, etc. Also, quote of the weeks, fan art, and fanfictions.

Don't worry, my funny stories are still going to be on here, and my random singing. Trust me. (Ooh, I love that song! :D)

Enjoy the new change, people!

Also, TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE BLOG. PLEASSEEEE. :D

1 comment:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff I think youve made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.

    Web Designing Karachi

    ReplyDelete